Mal dia para buscar

31 de diciembre de 2018

New year´s resolution

I hope it's not too late Just to say that I'm sorry, honey All I want to do Is just finish what we started, baby Let's turn over a new leave And baby let's make promises That we can keep And call it a New Year's resolution, hmmm Oh, I'm a woman And woman makes mistakes too But will you, will you forget the changes That I put you through let's try it again Just you and me And, baby, let's see how happy honey, yeah That we can be And call it a New Year's resolution, yeah, yeah, yeah Many times we had our ups and downs And times you needed me I couldn't be found I'm sorry And I'm sorry too I'll never, never do it again, no, no, no So baby before we fall out Let's fall on in, yeah, yeah Oh, and we're gonna try harder Not to hurt each other again, oh Love me baby, huh Week after week And baby let's make promises That we can keep And call it a New Year's resolution, yeah, oh I know we can do it Carla I'm gonna keep my promises I'm gonna hold on that we can do it, baby Oh, it's not too late You're gonna love me Nobody else Oh Otis let's finish what we started Talk no mean

No hay comentarios: