Mal dia para buscar

19 de junio de 2018

I´m your man

 I could be faithful, honest and true Holding my heart for you Dependable all down the line Devoted all the time  But if you want wasted, loaded, permanently folded Doing the best that he can I'm your man, I'm your man  Hold on all down the line Faithful all the time I'm waiting for a sign from you I could be honest, constant and true  But if you want wasted, faded, uneducated Doing the best that he can I'm your man, I'm your man [Guitar Solo] I could be faithful, honest and true Holding my heart for you Faithful all down the line Devoted all the time  But if you want wasted, faded, uneducated Doing the best that he can I'm your man, I'm your man I'm your man, I'm your man

Pd: canciones con letra.
Pd2: teníamos un candidato patrio. Alfombra roja, de full.

No hay comentarios: