Mal dia para buscar

18 de septiembre de 2010

Damien Rice. Elephant


(Well this has got to die / I said, this has got to stop /) This has got to lie down /With someone else on top / Well, you can keep me pinned / It's easier to tease / But you can't paint an elephant / Quite as good as she / And she may cry like a baby / And she may drive me Crazy / 'Cause I am lately lonely
So why'd you have to lie? / I take it I'm your crutch / The pillow in your pillow case / Is easier to touch / And when you think you've sinned / Do you fall upon your knees? / Or d'you sit within your picture? / Do you still forget the breeze? / And she may rise, if I sing you down / And she may wisely cling to the ground / Cause I am lately, horny / So why would she take me thorny?
What's the point of this song? / Or even singing? / You've already gone, why am I clinging? / Well I could throw it out, and I could live without. / And I could do it all for you / I could be strong / Tell me if you want me to lie / 'Cause this has got to die / I said, this has got to stop / This has got to lie down, down / With someone else on top / You can both keep me pinned/ 'Cause it's easier to tease / But you can't make me happy / Quite as good as me / Well you know that's a lie

No hay comentarios: