Mal dia para buscar

11 de junio de 2013

Waiting in vain

Aunque es de Bob Marley, Annie Lennox la convierte (como casi todo lo que toca) en maravillosa.

I don't wanna wait in vain for your love; I don't wanna wait in vain for your love. From the very first time I rest my eyes on you, girl, My heart says follow t'rough.  But I know, now, that I'm way down on your line,  But the waitin' feel is fine:  So don't treat me like a puppet on a string,  'Cause I know I have to do my thing. 

Don't talk to me as if you think I'm dumb;  I wanna know when you're gonna come - soon.  I don't wanna wait in vain for your love; I don't wanna wait in vain for your love;  I don't wanna wait in vain for your love, 
'Cause if summer is here,  I'm still waiting there;  Winter is here,  And I'm still waiting there. 
---  
Like I said:  It's been three years since I'm knockin' on your door,  And I still can knock some more: Ooh girl, ooh girl, is it feasible?  I wanna know now, for I to knock some more.  Ya see, in life I know there's lots of grief,  But your love is my relief:  Tears in my eyes burn - tears in my eyes burn  While I'm waiting - while I'm waiting for my turn, See! 

---

I don't wanna wait in vain for your love; 

1 comentario:

Alberto Secades dijo...

Si Annie espera, así ataviada, nunca debería ser en vano.