Mal dia para buscar

4 de julio de 2012

Circle Of Friends.

La canción es de Edie Brickell. Canta, cuando lo mejor que hace es tocar la guitarra, J. Mascis. Y aun así me quedé clavado en esta canción buscando cualquier otra cosa.

Me, I'm a part of your circle of friends /and we notice you don't come around /Me, I think it all depends / on you touching ground with us / But, I quit I give up /Nothing's good enough for anybody else /it seems / And I quit I give up / Nothing's good enough for anybody else / it seems

And being alone / is the best way to be / When I'm by myself it's / the best way to be / When I'm all alone it's / the best way to be /When I'm by myself / nobody else can say goodbye

Everything is temporary anyway / When the streets are wet -- / the color slip into the sky / But I don't know why that means you and I are /- that means you and / I quit -- I give up /Nothin's good enough for anybody else it seems /But I quit I give up /Nothing's good enough for anybody else it seems

And being alone / is the best way to be / When I'm by myself it's / the best way to be / When I'm all alone it's / the best way to be /When I'm by myself /nobody else can say

Me, I'm a part of your circle of friends / and we notice you don't come around

No hay comentarios: