Mal dia para buscar

26 de febrero de 2019

Fucking crazy

(hay un espacio de un programa de radio que suena después de explicar cómo se cocinan los oricios o cómo se saca un nabo del estómago de una vaca enferma... donde, a veces, se descubren cosas como ésta)
[Verse 1] I'm fucking crazy You know that it's true You knew it when you met me Don't act like this is new I don't know how to stop myself from acting so insane Screaming like an animal and rattling your cage [Verse 2] You're fucking crazy You make me so mad Some days you sound so happy Some days you get so sad I never know from one moment to the next who you're gonna be Sometimes I think you may be even crazier than me [Verse 3] We're fucking crazy (Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) Crazy in love You make me want to tear the world in two I've lost touch with reality, there's nothing I can do (Ahh-ahh) 'Cause you are fucking crazy and I am fucking crazy about you [Bridge] This world is getting wilder every day Sanity can be so hard to find But you and I, we found another way Even if it means we've lost our minds [Outro] We're fucking crazy (Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) Crazy in love You make me want to tear the world in two I have lost touch with reality, there's nothing I can do (Ahh-ahh) 'Cause you are fucking crazy (Ahh-ooh) I guess I am fucking crazy (Ahh-ooh) You are fucking crazy And I am fucking crazy about you

No hay comentarios: