Mal dia para buscar

28 de septiembre de 2018

Telegraph Road

Sigue siendo una de las tres mejores canciones de la historia. Imprescindible con letra.
...Well, I'd sooner forget, but I remember those nights Yeah, life was just a bet on a race between the lights You had your hand on my shoulder, you had your hand in my hair Now you act a little colder like you don't seem to care But just believe in me baby and I'll take you away From out of this darkness and into the day From these rivers of headlights, these rivers of rain From the anger that lives on the streets with these names 'Cause I've run every red light on memory lane I've seen desperation explode into flames And I don't wanna see it again From all of these signs saying "sorry but we're closed" All the way down the Telegraph Road

No hay comentarios: